NPC PFDD Meeting Registration Page – March 18, 2019
The agenda for the meeting is currently being developed. However, if you plan on attending, please arrive at the College Park Marriott & Conference Center in Hyattsville, Maryland no later than 9am on Monday, March 18 and plan on the meeting concluding around 5pm.
For those who cannot attend in person, we hope you will join us via the livestream which will be available on this website.
Admission to the meeting is free for all US-based and international NPC families, industry representatives, NPC advocates, researchers, clinicians, and government representatives.
For NPC families who are United States residents: The APMRF and our partners are pleased to cover the cost of one round-trip coach flight per NPC family who are US residents as well as one night’s stay at the College Park Marriott in Hyattsville, MD per NPC family. While all NPC families from around the world are welcome to attend or watch the meeting live-stream, we can only cover costs of families who are US residents because this is a United States FDA-focused meeting. The links to book your hotel room and flight are below the registration section on this page.
All other NPC families, industry representatives, NPC advocates, researchers, clinicians, and government representatives are welcome to book a room through the link below if you need a room, but note the the cost will not be covered by the APMRF.
Register for the Meeting or Webcast
To register to attend the NPC PFDD meeting at the College Park Marriott & Conference Center in Hyattsville, Maryland on March 18, 2019, click on the Register For NPC PFDD Meeting button below. There you will have to fill out an acknowledgement page and RSVP page. Please note, admission to the meeting is free and meals (which includes, breakfast, lunch and snacks) will be provided on the day of the meeting. Additionally, for those who are arriving the day before the meeting or staying after the meeting, a complimentary dinner will be provided (but note that this is not part of the formal PFDD meeting program).Register to attend NPC PFDD Meeting
If you plan on watching the webcast only please register by clicking on the Register For NPC PFDD Meeting webcast only button below:Register For NPC PFDD Meeting webcast only
Reserve a Hotel Room
For hotel reservations at the College Park Marriott in Hyattsville, MD, please go to the link below. You can book one to three nights at the discounted rate and please use your personal credit card to reserve the room.
For NPC families residing in the United States we ask you use your personal credit card to reserve the room and upon your arrival your room will be directly billed to the APMRF. If you choose to book multiple nights, we will cover the cost of only one night’s stay and you are responsible for those additional nights and all other charges.Reserve a Hotel Room
Book your flight
If you require a flight to and from the Washington DC area, the APMRF is pleased to cover one round-trip coach for one representative per US-based NPC family. Additionally:
- All flights must be booked by February 18, 2019 if you wish the APRMF to cover the cost for one flight.
- Flights must be booked through Anthony Travel. Please call Tracey Plonka at 574-631-7080 Monday-Friday between 9 a.m. and 5 p.m. EST. She will assist you in identifying and booking a flight for you and, if applicable, your family members. If more than one person from your family will be attending the meeting, please note that only one person’s flight costs will be covered by the APMRF.
- *If you did already book a flight prior to receiving these instructions, please contact Kim Kirkpatrick at Kimberly.Kirkpatrick.email@example.com and she will be able to assist with reimbursement (but please note that we will not be able to complete the reimbursement until after the meeting on March 18, 2019).
Additional Travel Expenses
- The APMRF will not be able to cover the cost of car rentals or personal car mileage.
- Parking at the College Park Marriott is free.
- APMRF will cover the cost of transportation to and from the airport. No formal transportation has been booked, but please take a taxi or Uber and send the receipts to the APRMF after the meeting.
- The APMRF will not cover the cost of additional meals outside of those served during the PFDD meeting.